Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Coming Up Next




Cardigan: Thrifted
Top: Reitmans
Skirt: The Gap
Tights: Winners
Shoes: Aldo
Necklace: Made by me, DIY to come
Sunnies: Aldo


A beautiful fall day here, I wish I could of spent more time outside enjoying the sunshine. The necklace  is the result of some craft time during my visit with Natasha, stay tuned for the upcoming DIY!

On a side note: to anyone out there who texts while driving please stop, yesterday my mum was in a car accident because a girl was texting and rear ended her. Thankfully my mum is fine, sore and bruised but nothing serious thats been found. But seriously, stop with the texting and talking if you don't have hands free set up.  


6 comments:

  1. That's a great sweater/shirt/skirt combo. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about you mum´s car accident. How can anybody drive and text??? crazy
    I am so glad to have you back blogging and inspiring.
    perfect clash of colours, my dear Bri.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great skirt!
    P.s. I'm so glad that your mom is ok :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! I just found your blog and I love it! You have amazing style! Now following! Hope you can check out mine and follow if you like!
    PS. Happy your mom is ok!

    Kisses
    http://thepurpleclown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!